Become a successful partner. Become a Tied Agent.
What is a Tied Agent?
Tied Agent is a person established in a Member State who acts under full and unconditional responsibility for only one investment firm of a Member State.
What services a Tied Agent offers?
- Receives and transmits orders in relation to the financial instruments of the company.
- Promotes the investment and/or ancillary services of the Company.
- Places of financial instruments; and/or provides advice to clients or prospective clients about financial instruments or services of the company.
What are the Requirements?
- Establish a registered office in a Member State.
- Have suitable personnel with relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
What partners can benefit?
- Partnership with a regulated and licensed broker.
- Access to analysis.
- All-day support.
- Transparent processes
If you are interested to become a Tied Agent of the Company and you need further information, please contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forex and CFDs are leverage products. As such, they involve a high level of risk that can result in total loss of the entire capital invested and may not be appropriate for all investors.